Thursday, October 8, 2015

Euro Travels 2015

Ok so it's pretty embarrassing that I haven't posted anything on here in over six months. In the meantime I've been really busy shooting and working on a lot of fun shoots, weddings, and projects. Back in the spring I took an extended trip back to Europe for a whole two months! It was fantastic, relaxing, self indulgent and something I had wanted to do for a very long time. I was able to escape away before the madness of wedding season and the summer hit, so going at the end of Spring really worked out. I stayed with and met up with some family and friends that I hadn't seen in many years, and also did some solo trips to places like Paris, Dublin, Santorini, and Mykonos. In eight weeks I covered 7 countries- England, Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Ireland, Scotland, and Greece. The photo opportunities were endless on this trip of a lifetime, and I thoroughly enjoyed capturing all that amazing scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment