Friday, December 18, 2015

Wedding: Parker & Stephen

I was so excited when Parker contacted me regarding her wedding. Parker and I go back to high school days, but we had kind of lost touch through the years. Parker is such a sweet, smart, and kind person, I was really happy to reconnect. Her groom Stephen was equally as nice, and I'm glad to have photographed their big day! Parker and Stephen tied the knot at Parker's college in LA- Loyola Marymount University, with a reception being held at Verandas Manhattan Beach. Verandas was such a great location- I would highly recommend to any Los Angeles brides. Verandas is specifically an event venue, so they are highly trained in catering to those clients and needs. The top level of the building has amazing light through the large windows, and at night time, the space turned into a fantastic dance floor. Congratulations Parker and Stephen!























































No comments:

Post a Comment